Presenters are kindly asked to be present by their posters during the indicated session time to briefly present their posters and answer any questions from the conference attendees.
Set up of posters:
- The posters should be in English.
- You have to bring your printed paper poster to the venue. The measurements should be A0 Portrait (841 x 1189 mm). The poster should be easily readable from a distance of 2 meters.
- Each poster has a specific number, therefore please make sure to mount your poster on the poster board with the corresponding number. The posters overview will be available in the poster area.
Please check the time and lecture room of your presentation in the daily programme, and check your emails, once there might have been some last-minute changes.
All presentations must be prepared and delivered in English.
All presenters are asked to respect the duration of presentations as follows:
- 12 minutes presentation and 3 min for discussion.
- MS PowerPoint, landscape format (all PC’s have MS Office)
- 16:9 HD presentations (1080p)
- Films embedded videos in power point for optimal compatibility (do not forget to embed your fonts and to bring your video files separately, as back-up solution)
- The use of personal laptops for presentation is not allowed
Oral Presentation Upload:
Slides for oral presentations can now be uploaded until 9th September.
Please upload your presentation here (https://ucloud.univie.ac.at/index.php/s/ohkREXXCSeNgFvA) and be sure about the following:
- Name the file with the day, the starting time of the presentation (according to the program) followed by speakers last name, like “Saturday_1630_lastname.pptx”
- Use “.ppt”, “.pptx” or “.pdf” format
- Fonts are embedded in the presentation (see how to do this here)
- If you upload a new version of your presentation slides use the same name as for the earlier upload
- Microsoft PowerPoint, landscape 16:9 format (conference PCs have Office 2016 installed)
- Please be sure that file size does not exceed 500 MB
- Deadline is Friday, 9th September
At the conference there will be a technical help desk next to the reception where you can check if everything is working prior to the presentation.
If you use videos in your presentations, please bring these files separately on a USB drive as back-up solution in case anything went wrong.
Technical help desk opening hours will be
- Saturday 10:00 to 16:00
- Sunday 8:30 to 17:00
- Monday 8:30 to 14:00
- Tuesday 8:30 to 11:30
If you have any problems or questions do not hesitate to get in contact with us.